Tuesday, June 18, 2013

No Today in History Today, Sorry :(

There will be no full Today in History post today, sorry. :( I didn't have time to research and type up a blog in time today. I do have a few quick nit-picks that happened today:

In 1865, about a month since the American Civil War ended, President Abraham Lincoln signs a measure to abolish slavery in all US territories. This actually happened on June 19th, sorry for the misinformation.

And just to make time seems like it flies so fast, Toy Story 3, where Andy moves out to college, came out 3 years ago on this day. (June 18th, 2010)


There's just a few quick notes, but I've been working on my Les Misérables review that was supposed to come out yesterday, but took me so much longer for such a long, complex movie. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment: